In Canada, SaskTel is getting ready to add yet another Android-powered device to its roster. This time, it’s the Samsung Galaxy Gio, which is part of Samsung’s current midrange lineup.
SaskTel has already listed the Galaxy Gio as coming soon, and it’s made the pricing information available. The Galaxy Gio will cost $29.99 if you sign a new three-year contract and get a data plan as well. Without a data plan, the price jumps to $99.99.
With a two-year contract, the price is $149.99 if you go with data, or $199.99 without. For a one-year term, you’ll pay $199.99 if you choose both voice and data, and $229.99 for voice only. Finally, if you choose a monthly contract, the device will cost you $249.99.
Unfortunately, SaskTel hasn’t yet said when exactly the Galaxy Gio will be available to purchase, but since it’s already on the carrier’s website, it can’t be long now.
The Samsung Galaxy Gio has an 800 MHz processor, a 3.2-inch touchscreen, a 3 MP camera, Wi-Fi, ’4G’, GPS, Bluetooth, 158 MB of internal storage space, microSD card support, and a 1350 mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy Gio will run Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 9320 now available at SaskTel, free with three-year contract
- SaskTel HTC Radar 4G pricing details emerge
- Canada: LG Eclypse now available at SaskTel too, yours for $49.99 (and a three-year contract)
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy 550 to be sold by SaskTel for $29.99 with three-year contract
- HTC Radar Windows Phone now available at SaskTel in Canada, prices start at $49.99