Two new teaser videos have been posted by Samsung Mobile on its official YouTube channel, announcing us that “something big” is going to be unveiled on September 1, just before IFA 2011 debuts in Berlin, Germany.
The first video shows an ocean, while the second one shows happy people talking to handsets that we can’t really see. My guess is that Samsung is going to introduce a new high-end Bada-based Wave smartphone (bada means ocean in Korean), and maybe some new Android devices, too.
Check out the two videos for yourself below:
Samsung might also unveil its first Windows Phone Mango handset(s) at IFA, although there’s nothing in the teaser videos to suggest this. Well, we just have to wait for September 1 to come and find out what this is all about.
Via Samsung (Facebook)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung to sell 5 million Bada smartphones before the end of 2010, 330 million handsets (in total) in 2011
- Samsung bada smartphone OS announced, will be launched in December
- Samsung to push Bada 2.0 updates to its Wave range in Q1 2012
- Samsung Wave 525 and Wave 533 won’t be updated to Bada 2.0 after all
- New Samsung Bada phones with QWERTY keyboards coming