Just like Samsung, HTC is getting ready to unveil some new products on the very first day of September. While Samsung will likely announce new Bada and / or Android handsets, HTC seems to be readying new Windows Phone Mango devices for that day.
Both these devices have been mentioned before. BGR says the Omega has a 4.5 inch screen and the Eternity a 3.7 inch one, but we’ve heard that the Eternity would have a 4.7 inch screen, while the Omega should be smaller, sporting a 3.7 inch display. Of course, we can’t be sure of anything until HTC sheds some light on the two phones. In any case, it’s said that the Eternity is headed to AT&T, and the Omega to T-Mobile (USA).
Alongside HTC, Samsung and LG are also expected to introduce Mango phones next month. Fujitsu has already announced its first Mango device – the IS12T – which should become available in Japan in the next few weeks.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Omega (with Windows Phone Mango) shows up in hands-on photos
- HTC Omega press shots revealed
- Windows Phone Mango handsets from Samsung, HTC and LG expected to arrive in September
- Fujitsu’s Windows Phone Mango handset priced in Japan
- Windows Phone Mango devices from Samsung, Acer, ZTE and Fujitsu caught on video