After missing its initial availability deadline in July, the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini is set to be out in India during next week. In fact, if you want to make sure that you’ll be among the first people in India to get your hands on one, you can now pre-order the Xperia Mini.
Both Flipkart and Letsbuy have the Xperia Mini up for pre-order, and their prices are similar, yet not identical. Flipkart charges Rs. 12,990 for the Android-powered diminutive smartphone, while Letsbuy’s price is Rs. 13,139. As for availability, Flipkart estimates that it will start shipping the handset in the fifth week of August (that’s next week), and Letsbuy says it will take 8-10 working days until the Xperia Mini you pre-order today will be in your hands. So, at least if you decide to trust its own words, in terms of speed of delivery, Flipkart seems to be your best bet now. It’s also got the lower price, so what are you waiting for?
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini is the successor to the Xperia X10 Mini, and has a 1 GHz processor, a 3-inch 320×480 touchscreen, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 512 MB of RAM, 320 MB of internal storage space expandable via microSD cards (a 2 GB card is included in the sales package), 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPA, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1200 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V pre-orders start in India for Rs. 17,999, ships on October 12
- Pre-orders for the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro start in the UK, £239.99, shipping August 5
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc pre-orders have started in India, availability expected in April
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray now available in India for Rs. 18,995
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini and Mini Pro to arrive in India this week