Samsung Mobile USA has posted a new promo video on its official YouTube channel in order to inform he world that its flagship Android smartphone – the Galaxy S II – will be released Stateside soon.
While we already knew that, there’s still a surprise in the video: it shows a different Galaxy S II (at the end), not the version we all know.
Not much is changed, though. Samsung has just replaced the handset’s hardware home button with two capacitive keys – home and search. The sign-up page that Samsung has put up on its US website doesn’t reflect the design change yet. Anyway, check out the video, it’s embedded below this image:
Samsung plans to officially announce the Galaxy S II for the US market on August 29 (next week), when specific launch details (carriers, pricing and so on) should be unveiled.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1 are on their way to US Cellular
- Google intros new Image Search for Android, iPhone (video)
- Samsung Galaxy S 4G sign-up page goes live on T-Mobile’s website
- Official White iPhone 4 running on OS 5.0?
- Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1 show up on Vodafone UK’s website