At the beginning of August, a render of what’s going to be Verizon’s LG Enlighten leaked, alongside a few details about its specs and a purported August 25 release date.
Since we’re nearing that exact day, new images depicting the LG Enlighten have leaked. This time, it’s a full promotional set, and they allow you to get a pretty good idea about the phone.
The LG Enlighten will have a 3.2-inch touchscreen, a 3.2 MP camera sans flash (yet with preinstalled editing software), an 800 MHz processor, 150 MB of internal storage space, microSD card support (with a 2 GB card bundled in the sales package), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Oh, and that side-sliding physical QWERTY keyboard, which undoubtedly will be one of the Enlighten’s main selling points. The smartphone will apparently run Android Gingerbread.
If it will indeed be out on August 25, you only have a couple of days left until you can get one of these puppies. Pricing should be below $100 from the release day, probably dropping even more after that (some third party retailers may even make it free on contract at some point).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Enlighten coming soon to Verizon
- Verizon LG Enlighten officially announced, will be available on September 22 for $79.99
- Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II finally announced by Verizon, priced at $129.99
- T-Mobile LG Doubleplay (Flip II) press shots leaked, two screens in tow
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 2 prepped for August 23rd launch