We’ve heard a lot about the HTC Puccini in the past few months; mostly rumors and some FCC filings, but nothing really concrete. Today a picture has surfaced of the HTC Puccini confirming that the tablet is indeed coming to AT&T and will run on AT&T’s upcoming LTE network. Sources indicate that the Puccini is currently going through a testing phase and will be hitting shelves in the near future.
Specs wise, the HTC Puccini spots a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, a 10.1-inch WXGA display, 1 GB of RAM, Honeycomb, 16GB of onboard storage, and a 8 megapixel camera in the rear.
The HTC Flyer is also expected to arrive at AT&T in the near future as well. We don’t have any info on pricing yet for the Puccini, but we will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile adds Huawei Springboard with Google and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to tablet lineup
- AT&T HTC Puccini passes through the FCC
- Imerj and Frog reveal new dual-screen Android prototype
- HTC Runnymede unveiled: giant 4.7-inch screen, Beats Audio, and impressive camera
- HTC Holiday caught in wild, specs revealed