The HTC Wildfire S is the Taiwanese manufacturer’s budget Android-powered smartphone right now. Even if it’s not the cheapest Android smartphone around, the Wildfire S has a lot going for it – mainly the fact that its specced a bit above most of its competitors, so despite the small premium you have to pay it may be worth it.
Well, you be the judge of that. Yet if you love pink, you may not be an impartial judge anymore. That’s since the HTC Wildfire S is now available in pink in the UK.
Well known mobile retailer Phones4U is currently offering the pink version of the diminutive handset for free if you go with 24-month contracts that are at least £15 per month. The pink Wildfire S can be had with contracts on Vodafone, Orange, O2, and T-Mobile.
The cheapest contracts which allow you to get the smartphone for free are a £15 per month option at Orange, and a £15.5 contract with Vodafone. For that amount of dough, Orange will give you 100 minutes, 3,000 texts, and 250 MB of data each month. Vodafone, on the other hand, offers 100 minutes and 500 texts.
There are many other contracts to choose from, so if you’re interested in the pink Wildfire S make sure you go to Phones4U now and read through all of them until you find what’s best for your particular needs.
The only difference between this device and any other HTC Wildfire S is the color, the specs are the exact same. The HTC Wildfire S has a 600 MHz processor, 512 MB of ROM, 512 MB of RAM, a 3.2-inch 320×480 capacitive touchscreen, a 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash and video recording, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS, and a microSD card slot.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: HTC Wildfire S now available for free at Vodafone and Three in multiple colors
- Pink Nokia Lumia 800 now available in the UK on Orange and T-Mobile, free from £25.54 per month
- Nokia Lumia 820 now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £29 per month, £379.95 SIM-free
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month
- HTC One V on-contract pre-orders start in the UK, free from £13.50 per month