The Fire is one of the few Android 2.3 Gingerbread handsets to have a portrait QWERTY keyboard and a touchscreen display (2.8 inches, 320 x 240 pixels). It also features 3G, GPS, Wi-Fi b/g/n, 3.5mm headset jack, 3MP camera, 256MB of RAM, a 600MHz processor, and MicroSD card support.
Motorola will also launch the new Fire smartphone in Europe pretty soon (next month), as well as in Latin America, where it will be known as Moto Spice Key.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Fire (XT316) with Android 2.3 Gingerbread announced
- Motorola Fire will be available in the UK next month
- Motorola XT531 passes the FCC with AT&T bands in tow
- Motorola XT531 Fire XT (Spice XT) will bring Android Gingerbread on the cheap
- Motorola Spice XT300 also announced. Moto Defy going to Brazil