Expected to become available starting September (although only in select markets), the Nokia N9 may be launched in more color versions than we initially thought. Back in June, when Nokia announced the handset, it said it would come in black, cyan and magenta.
Now a leaked photo suggests that the N9 also has a green and an orange version. Unfortunately, we can’t really say if this leaked image (seen below) is real or not, so until something official about this appears, take the alleged new colors as “unconfirmed.”
The N9 – which features a 3.9 inch FWVGA display and now front-facing buttons – will be Nokia’s first and last commercially available MeeGo smartphone (well, unless unexpected things happen, like a failed collaboration with Microsoft, a major change at the company’s leadership and so on).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Redesigned Nokia N9 to be announced tomorrow, photos show up
- Nokia N9 with MeeGo officially announced (videos)
- Nokia N9 and MeeGo will be supported “for years”
- Nokia N9 launched in Australia by Telstra
- Nokia MeeGo tablet leaked?