Announced yesterday alongside the Galaxy M Pro, Galaxy Y and Galaxy Y Pro, the Samsung Galaxy W will be available in the UK starting September. For now, Three is the only British network that confirmed it would launch the new Galaxy next month.
The smartphone has appeared on Three’s official website, where interested users can register for updates. As you may already know, the Samsung Galaxy W runs Android Gingerbread and features a 3.7 inch WVGA S-LCD screen, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera, video-calling camera, 1.4GHz single-core processor, and 4GB of internal memory.
In September, Three UK will also release the white Samsung Galaxy S II, and the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray (other two new Android handsets).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo will be called Kyno in France
- Samsung Galaxy Note and SE Xperia Arc S can be pre-ordered in the UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro available now in the UK
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S Plus can be ordered now in the UK
- LG Optimus 2X, SE Xperia Pro and Samsung Galaxy Q to be launched by Fido Canada