Press shots have been leaked of an upcoming Windows phone 7 mango device created by HTC, codenamed Omega. This device will probably be announced at HTC’s september event. The Omega is pretty slick looking with its white and silver color combination and possible aluminum build. This device may be called the HTC Radar when it is officially announced.
The specs for this bad boy are unfortunately only rumors at this point: a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 SoC processor, 512MB of RAM, a front-facing camera, a 3.8″ SLCD display and a 8MP camera in the rear. The front-facing camera will likely include Skype integration.
The HTC Eternity is a high end Windows phone 7 mango device also expected to be announced at the September 1st event. No info on pricing or availability on either of these devices, but we will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Omega (with Windows Phone Mango) shows up in hands-on photos
- HTC Windows Phone Mango handsets (Omega, Eterninty) to be announced on September 1
- HTC Titan (Eternity) and Radar (Omega) with Windows Phone Mango announced
- HTC Omega specs leak, will be the Mango successor to the 7 Mozart
- HTC Runnymede press shot leaks – it’s like a Titan with Android