Available on contract via Vodafone UK since earlier this month, the Samsung Galaxy S Plus i9001 can be ordered now from Expansys, too. Obviously, the British retailer is offering the S Plus unlocked. It won’t be able to ship it right away, though, but only starting September 5 (according to SoMobile).
The unlocked Samsung Galaxy S Plus costs £334.99 – about £160 less than what you have to pay for an unlocked Galaxy S II. You can get it by following this link.
The Galaxy S Plus is a refresh of the original Galaxy S i9000, and comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, TouchWiz UI, a 1.4GHz single-core processor, 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 5MP camera with 720p video recording, and 8GB of on-board memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Omnia W, Galaxy Y and Wave 3 announced in India
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 and Ace Plus S7500 hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance and Galaxy Pocket launched in India
- White Samsung Galaxy S Plus i9001 launched by Virgin Media UK
- Samsung Galaxy S II coming to Vodafone India on June 3