The release of the LG Enlighten for Verizon really is imminent now. In case you don’t remember the Enlighten, we’ve first seen it in a blurry shot at the beginning of this month. Since then, we got the full press pics, and yesterday it showed up on Verizon’s TestMan.
Today, the LG Enlighten has appeared in a Walmart product catalog, one for the week starting on August 28. And it isn’t there as a ‘coming soon’ product either – it’s priced and everything.
That can logically mean only one thing. In the week that starts on August 28, if not on that date itself, the LG Enlighten will become available. It’s that simple. Walmart wouldn’t have printed this device into that catalog otherwise.
Now the Enlighten is no high-end device, that’s for sure and was obvious right from the start. However, Walmart’s pricing is a nice surprise nevertheless. As you can see, the retailer only plans on charging you $0.97 for the phone, provided you sign a new two-year agreement with Verizon of course.
So now all that’s left to do is wait a couple more days, after which you’ll be able to grab an LG Enlighten.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Enlighten coming soon to Verizon
- Walmart goes official on iPhone before selling it on Sunday
- Verizon LG Enlighten officially announced, will be available on September 22 for $79.99
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G will cost $148.88 at Walmart
- Verizon LG Enlighten images leaked again, release imminent