Canada: Telus, Koodo, and Virgin now sell the BlackBerry Curve 9360, Bell has the Torch 9860 as well
The Curve 9360 is now available at Telus, Koodo Mobile, Bell, and Virgin Mobile.
Telus offers the Curve 9360 for $49.99 with a three-year contract, $249.99 with a two-year commitment, $299.99 with a one-year agreement, and $349.99 sans contract.
At Koodo Mobile, the situation is as follows: the Curve 9360 is priced at $300 outright, and $150 on the Tab.
Virgin Mobile charges $49.99 for the phone if you go with a three-year contract, and $349.99 with no term, with 30-day contracts, or on Prepaid.
Bell will give you a BlackBerry Curve 9360 if you agree to part with $49.95 and sign a three-year contract, $299.95 with a two-year deal, $324.95 with a one-year commitment, and $349.95 without any long-term implications.
Bell has also launched the BlackBerry Torch 9860, which it sells for $129.95 on three-year, $549.95 on two-year, $574.95 on one-year, and $599.95 without any contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: BlackBerry Torch 9860 now available at Telus, Bold 9900 and Torch 9810 get discounted
- Telus launches the BlackBerry Curve 9320, it’s free with three-year contract
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 now available in Canada at Bell, Telus, Rogers, Koodo and Virgin
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 priced at Telus
- Canada: BlackBerry Curve 3G now available at Koodo Mobile