If you’re in the UK and are lusting after RIM’s newest smartphones, then you’re in luck. Well, sort of. Three of the latest batch of BlackBerry devices are now available to pre-order in their SIM-free and unlocked form, however deliveries are only expected to start in October. So you still have some waiting to do.
But, to ensure that you’re among the first people in the UK to get one of these handsets, you should probably head on over to well-known online mobile retailer Clove and pre-order either a BlackBerry Curve 9360, a Torch 9810, or Torch 9860.
The BlackBerry Curve 9360 will cost you £298.8. The BlackBerry Torch 9810 will set you back £478.8, and the Torch 9860 is priced at £418.8. The prices aren’t final yet, but they are indicative of what the launch prices should be.
As we get closer to the release date(s) for these smartphones, exact pricing will surely become available. As well as a more specific launch time frame. In the meantime, all we can do is wait.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 and 9860 now available in the UK
- New BlackBerry Curve 9360 waiting to be announced, too
- Prices for BlackBerry Torch 9860, Torch 9810 and Bold 9900 announced by Rogers
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and Curve 9350 to be launched by US Cellular
- Telus BlackBerry Curve 9360 may be out tomorrow, Torch 9860 on August 30