Yesterday we let you know that Amazon has a great deal going for the HTC ThunderBolt for Verizon, selling it for just one cent with a two-year new contract.
But it looks like that wasn’t enough for the well-known retailer, since it’s decided to push the envelope a bit and create a full-on sale of Verizon 4G LTE smartphones.
Therefore, the Samsung Droid Charge and LG Revolution can now also be purchased from Amazon for $0.01, with a new two-year contract of course. It’s unclear how long this offer will last, so if you want to take advantage of some of the best data speeds available in the USA on a phone, one of these three devices should be your next purchase. And that purchase should probably be made as soon as possible.
Needless to say, even aside from the 4G LTE connectivity, these are all high-end handsets, with high-end features, which makes this special offer all the more interesting. So make sure you don’t miss out. Amazon is waiting for you to place an order for either the Droid Charge or the LG Revolution.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon LG Revolution now only $49.99, Samsung Droid Charge $149.99 at Target online
- Samsung Droid Charge now only $99 at Amazon
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge now only $129.99 with two-year contract
- Samsung Droid Charge shows up at Amazon, costs $250, should ship in 8 to 9 days
- Droid Charge officially available at Verizon tomorrow