It turns out that the Thrill 4G will be out on September 4. That’s exactly in line with what we’ve previously heard courtesy of a leak originating at RadioShack.
The price that AT&T will ask for the LG Thrill 4G will be a very cool $99.99 with a new two-year contract. That’s half of the normal going price for high-end smartphones, and let’s not forget that the Thrill 4G has high-end specs as well as a glasses-less 3D screen. So, if you’re into the whole 3D shebang, this will be a great deal from day one.
Of course, third party retailers may jump in at any point and offer the Thrill 4G for even less. Target, for example, could sell it for $79.99 right from the launch date. And later on, as a few weeks pass after that, expect a couple of well-known retailers such as Wirelfy and Amazon to discount the phone even more. Which means that if you hold off on buying on day one, you may get yourself a holiday present for free or close to free. Some food for thought right there.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T LG Thrill 4G may be sold for just $79.99 at Target
- LG Thrill 4G will cost $99 at AT&T
- LG Thrill 4G now officially available from AT&T for $100
- Verizon LG Revolution now only $49.99, Samsung Droid Charge $149.99 at Target online
- LG Thrill 4G coming to AT&T this summer