Not wanting to be outdone by RadioShack, Best Buy will have its own exclusive color for the HTC Evo 3D. A few days ago, we heard that a white version of the HTC Evo 3D for Sprint is going to be sold exclusively by RadioShack starting next month, and Best Buy is set to launch its very own purple hue for Sprint’s superphone soon.
Best Buy is no newcomer in the ‘exclusive color’ ring. Just recently it started offering a white version of the HTC Droid Incredible 2 for Verizon, which is a Best Buy exclusive.
Unfortunately, we have no details about when the purple Evo 3D will become available, or for how much. We do however have the picture you see above, and it does look like a breath of fresh air in a smartphone world utterly dominated by black and white handsets. For that alone HTC, Sprint, and Best Buy should be commended.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sprint readies the launch of Galaxy S III in purple
- Purple Samsung Galaxy Ace launched by O2 UK
- Pink Sprint Samsung Replenish will be available on July 24
- White Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G for Sprint is now only $99.99
- Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G now only $69.99 at RadioShack