Wirefly now sells the HTC Evo 3D for just $49.99 if you opt to sign a new two-year service agreement with Sprint. This is quite possibly the cheapest we’ve seen the Evo 3D so far. The ‘original’ price for this smartphone, the one that Sprint still asks, is $199.99. Since its launch, we’ve seen the Evo 3D go for $149.99 at one point, but, at a quarter of the usual price, Wirefly’s current offer is not to be missed if you want to get an Evo 3D.
And if you do, perhaps you should act fast, since there’s no telling how long this offer will last. If you’re interested in picking up an HTC Evo 3D, Wirefly is waiting for your order.
The HTC Evo 3D has a 4.3-inch 540×960 3D capacitive touchscreen, a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, a 5 MP camera capable of recording 3D pictures and videos and 1080p HD 2D videos, 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB of internal storage space, microSD card support, 4G WiMax, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1730 mAh battery.
You can also pick up the EVO 3D on Amazon.
Via Android Police
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G now free with new two-year contract
- Sprint HTC Evo 4G now free with two-year contract
- Sprint HTC Evo 3D now just $149.99 at Amazon
- Plum HTC Evo 3D now available at Amazon for $49.99
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 now just $59.99 with contract