The recently-announced successor to the not so successful BlackBerry Storm series, the BlackBerry Torch 9860, is now finally available in Canada via Telus, just as previous info indicated it would be. So if you’re interested in a full-touchscreen BlackBerry, here are the details.
Telus asks $99.99 for the Torch 9860 if you get it with a new three-year contract, $449.99 with a two-year term, $499.99 with a one-year commitment, and $549.99 without a contract. Grab yours at Telus here.
Also at Telus, two other recently unveiled handsets are now cheaper if you have nothing against long-term contracts. Both the BlackBerry Bold 9900 as well as the Torch 9810 can now be had for just $99.99, but only if you sign a new three-year agreement. Emphasis on ‘new’ there – it has to be a new activation.
If you’re interested, Telus is of course waiting for your business. You can get the BlackBerry Bold 9900 here, and the Torch 9810 here. This offer expires on September 7, so you’ve got about a week or so left to decide.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Telus, Koodo, and Virgin now sell the BlackBerry Curve 9360, Bell has the Torch 9860 as well
- Best Buy Canada to drop prices for the 32 GB iPhone 4S and BlackBerry Bold 9900 starting tomorrow
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 priced at Telus
- Bell’s BlackBerry Torch delayed until October 1. Telus version now on pre-order
- Telus launches the BlackBerry Curve 9320, it’s free with three-year contract