Motorola has introduced a brand new Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphone – the Moto Pro+. Coming as the successor to the old Pro / Droid Pro, the Pro+ is a candybar with a full QWERTY keyboard and a 3.1 inch VGA (640 x 480) Gorilla Glass touchscreen display.
Other features include HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera, 512MB of RAM, 1GHz single-core processor, 4GB of on-board memory, MicroSD card support, and a 1600 mAh battery.
The Pro+ looks like a bigger Motorola Fire – because that’s what it actually is. A promo video of the new handset is embedded below the official photos.
The Moto Pro+ will be released in October in Europe and Asia. Motorola said nothing about a possible launch in North America – but the new handset has support for both AT&T’s and T-Mobile’s 3G networks.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Fire will be available in the UK next month
- Motorola Fire (XT316) with Android 2.3 Gingerbread announced
- Motorola XT531 Fire XT (Spice XT) will bring Android Gingerbread on the cheap
- Motorola Defy+ gets official: IP67-certified Android Gingerbread smartphone
- Motorola Fire brings more Android Gingerbread to India