Officially announced a couple of days ago alongside the Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE, the Samsung Galaxy S II LTE will be released soon in Canada by Rogers – the country’s largest mobile carrier.
Rogers didn’t say how much the new LTE-capable Galaxy Android smartphone would cost. It did mention that it would arrive “this fall” alongside an LTE tablet from an important manufacturer, and another smartphone made by HTC.
The Galaxy S II LTE is a slightly enhanced Galaxy S II i9100, coming with a larger (4.5 inches) WVGA display, and a more powerful dual-core processor (1.5 GHz).
Meanwhile, we still don’t have official details on the launch of the Galaxy S II in the US. But Samsung should announce something pretty soon, so stick around.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Tab 2 revealed in Samsung’s MWC schedule
- New Samsung Galaxy S2 pretty much confirmed for MWC 2011
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy S II Plus may be in the works
- US Cellular’s Samsung Galaxy S II (SCH-R760) approved by the FCC