Previously known as HTC Puccini, HTC’s first 10-inch tablet has been officially announced as the HTC Jetstream. The Jetsream will be launched by AT&T on September 4, becoming the US carrier’s first Android Honeycomb (3.1) tablet, as well as its first LTE tablet.
The Jetstream features a 10.1 inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels, HTC Sense UX (developed for tablets), HTC Scribe digital pen (offered for free for a limited time), 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, MicroSD card support, and a 7,300 mAh battery.
AT&T will sell the HTC Jetstream for $699.99 with a new 2-yr contract agreement. Yeah, that’s expensive.
We’ve yet to find out if HTC will release its new tablet in other markets under the same name or not.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile
- Waterproof Sony Xperia Tablet Z announced in Japan: Android Jelly Bean, quad core CPU, 1920 x 1200 display
- Sony Xperia SP and Xperia L to be launched in the UK this month
- Samsung ATIV S (Odyssey) with Windows Phone 8, and Samsung ATIV Windows RT Tablet announced
- Sprint’s LG Mach and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 4G LTE launch on November 11