Just as expected, T-Mobile’s BlackBerry Bold 9900 4G has become available today. The magenta carrier charges a pretty hefty $299.99 for RIM’s first Bold Touch handset, and that’s with a new two-year contract and after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Still, if you absolutely must have the touch-enabled Bold 9900 and T-Mobile is your carrier of choice, then this is the page to go to if you’d like to get it.
The BlackBerry Bold 9900 4G has a 2.8-inch 640×480 touchscreen, a full physical QWERTY keyboard underneath the screen, a 1.2 GHz processor, a 5 MP camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 8 GB of built-in storage, microSD card support, 768 MB of RAM, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1230 mAh battery. It runs the new BlackBerry OS 7.
You can get the BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) on Wirefly now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: BlackBerry Bold 9900 now available at Mobilicity, comes with three months free BIS
- BlackBerry Bold 9700 now official, AT&T, T-Mobile and Rogers will carry it
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order, shipping November 9
- Nokia E6 now available in the US for $439 SIM-free, unlocked, sans contract
- BlackBerry Torch 9860 launches in India, priced at Rs. 28,490