As its name suggests, the Titan is the flagship smartphone here. It’s 9.9mm thin, and comes with a 4.7 inch WVGA display (the largest ever on a Windows Phone device), a unibody design, 1.5GHz single-core Qualcomm processor, 5.1 surround sound, 8MP rear camera with F2.2 lens, 720p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 16GB of on-board memory, and all the stuff that’s included in Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.
The Radar is obviously smaller than the Titan, featuring a 3.8 inch WVGA screen, 1GHz processor, unibody design, 5.1 surround sound, 5Mp rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, and 8GB of internal memory.
Both the HTC Titan and Radar will be available starting October in Europe (and presumably in other markets, too). HTC didn’t unveil the new smartphones’ prices. Until we hear more, here are two promo videos of the Titan and Radar:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Titan and Radar with Windows Phone Mango available for pre-order in the UK
- AT&T intros three Windows Phone Mango handsets: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Focus Flash
- HTC Radar 4G to bring Windows Phone Mango to T-Mobile USA
- HTC Radar to be Orange UK’s first Windows Phone Mango handset
- AT&T’s HTC Titan to be included in a BOGO offer?