HTC is working on a special edition Sensation 4G with upgraded specs according to a leaked document spotted by the guys over at CNET. This special edition will include the Beats Audio package thanks to HTC’s and Beats recent partnership. You’ll not only have the Beats already built-in, but also get your own pair of Beats headphones included in the box.
Some of the other improvements of the upgraded Sensation 4G include a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor(compared to the previous 1.2 GHz dual-core processor), a bigger 1,730mAh battery, and 4GB of internal storage(four times as much as previously).
According to the document above, the phone will support GSM and TD-SCDMA networks, possibly indicating a Chinese market release. The starting price is $850 without contract. We can only hope the other upcoming HTC devices with Beats Audio, such as the HTC Runneymede, aren’t nearly as expensive as this one. No word on a release date, but we will keep you updated as more info becomes available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio gets official
- HTC Sensation XL gets official with 4.7-inch touchscreen and 1.5 GHz processor
- HTC Sensation XE to hit the UK on October 1, should cost £492 unlocked
- HTC Runnymede to be called Sensation XL and not Bass?
- White HTC Sensation XE to be launched this month in the UK