While Verizon and Motorola are still quiet when it comes to the official launch date of the new Droid Bionic, we’re seeing more and more evidence that the smartphone will be released on September 8, as rumored more than once until now.
A new leaked document has appeared over at Droid-life, seemingly reconfirming the Sept. 8 launch date via “all channels.” Moreover, Android Central has it that Costco will launch the Bionic on the same day. And the final piece of evidence is a Droid Bionic commercial that’s embedded just below these two images:
Feature-wise, the Moto Droid Bionic will bring LTE connectivity, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 4.3 inch qHD display, 8MP rear camera, 1GB of RAM, and a dual-core processor. The new smartphone will most probably cost $299 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid Bionic to have Netflix support at launch
- New Motorola Droid Bionic hands-on photos show up
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic “coming soon” at Best Buy, new design and all
- Motorola Droid Bionic will run Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread – confirmed (apparently)
- Motorola Droid Bionic officially hits Verizon tomorrow for $300