Earlier today, Samsung announced its Galaxy Tab 7.7 as the world’s thinnest Android tablet (only 7.9mm in thickness). Well, it’s not anymore now, as Toshiba has also introduced a new tablet – the AT200, which is only 7.7mm thin.
Like the Galaxy Tab 7.7, the new Toshiba AT200 runs Android Honeycomb. It is larger that Samsung’s tablet, though, as it comes with a 10.1 inch (1280 x 800) display. Other features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, dual-core processor, rear and front-facing cameras, micro USB, micro HDMI, and microSD card support.
Toshiba says the AT200 will be available sometime in the fourth quarter of the year. There’s no word on its price yet, but we’ll let you know as soon as we find out something.
Via This is my next
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba Excite AT200 with Android Honeycomb to be launched in Canada in February
- Toshiba Excite X10 (AT200) announced for the US, prices start at $529
- New 7-inch Toshiba Thrive Android Honeycomb tablet announced
- New, thinner Toshiba Android Honeycomb tablet coming soon
- Toshiba AT200 (Excite) will cost $579 in Australia, should be launched next month