With less than a week until the Motorola Droid Bionic finally debuts on Verizon, future owners of the new LTE smartphone may want to know as much as possible about it. Of course, we’ve already unveiled most of its specs, and its price. But in case you want to know even more about the Bionic you should be happy to find out that its User Guide has been made available.
You can download the Droid Bionic User Guide here (PDF file) – and find out that the handset “doesn’t just raise the bar – it gives the bar altitude sickness.”
Verizon will sell the Moto Droid Bionic starting September 8 for $299 on contract – the same price it’s asking for the Samsung Droid Charge.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Droid Charge can be pre-ordered for $249 at Let’s Talk
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 User Guide now available
- Samsung Droid Charge and HTC Droid Incredible 2 appear in Best Buy’s buyer’s guide for May
- Motorola Droid Bionic will run Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread – confirmed (apparently)
- Verizon’s new Motorola Droid Bionic and LG Enlighten show up in photos