We did our fair share of rejoicing about Tuesday’s official reveal of the Samsung Galaxy S on AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint. Now, the Canadians will have their turn to party. Rogers has created a reservation page for the Samsung Galaxy S LTE on their website.
Unfortunately, you’ll have to shell out a $40 refundable deposit to reserve your Galaxy S LTE. If you are unfamiliar with this device, it spots a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of onboard storage, a 8 megapixel camera in the rear,and a 2 megapixel camera in the front. This device will run on Android 2.3 with Touchwiz 3.0.
We don’t have an exact release date or price yet, but this page is a good indication it should be available in the near future. I would personally recommend waiting until the device comes out instead of wasting $40 on a reserve deposit when you could spend it on something else such as an accessory, but if you absolutely can’t wait to get your hands on that LTE/HSPA+ goodness, then go for it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note headed to Rogers Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Canada on February 14 for $249.99, pre-orders now available
- Rogers to launch the QWERTY-packing Samsung Galaxy S Glide soon
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus heading to Verizon Nov. 17th?
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S II LTE started shipping in limited quantities today, more coming next week