We’ve seen the W4 back in May, too, and it didn’t change since then. It has the same 3.6 inch WVGA display, 1GHz single-core processor, and a 5MP camera.
Acer plans to launch the W4 sometime in October, although we don’t know where exactly, and neither for what price (but I’m assuming this will be one of the most affordable Mango handsets out there).
Another Acer smartphone that was spotted at IFA is the Liquid Mini Ferrari edition.
It’s basically a Liquid Mini with a “Ferrari shield” on the back, Ferrari wallpapers, and Ferrari engine ringtones. The handset runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and features a 3.2 inch HVGA display, 5MP camera, 8GB of on-board memory, and a 600MHz processor (not that speedy, like a real Ferrari is). You can check it out here at Acer’s official website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Liquid E Ferrari Edition announced as an exclusive Android smartphone
- Acer Allegro with Windows Phone Mango to cost only €299
- Acer unveils the Liquid E Ferrari Special Edition Android smartphone in India
- Acer Liquid Mini E310 gets Android 2.3 Gingerbread, new colors
- Acer Liquid Express E320 with Android Gingerbread coming soon