If you’re in the UK and are lusting after RIM’s new BlackBerry Torch 9810, you now have one more opportunity to pre-order one such device. You have been able to do just that for a while now, but only if you wanted a SIM-free, contract-free, unlocked handset. If, however, you don’t mind signing a long-term contract with an operator, then you’re in luck, for MobilePhonesDirect has started taking pre-orders for the BlackBerry Torch 9810 with contracts on both Vodafone and T-Mobile.
The cheapest contract that nets you the Torch 9810 for free comes from Vodafone and will set you back £31 per month. For that amount of dough, you’re getting 500 minutes, unlimited texts, 500 MB of data, and access to BBM each month.
T-Mobile’s cheapest offering comes in at £35.74 if you want the phone for free. Actually there are many different contracts available at T-Mobile for that exact amount. However, if you don’t mind paying £5 for the Torch upfront (and why would you mind?), you can get a £30.64 per month contract with T-Mobile that offers you 900 minutes and either unlimited texts or 500 texts and unlimited data each month.
There are many more contracts to choose from though. So if you want a new BlackBerry smartphone running the latest BlackBerry OS 7 and like portrait sliders, head on over to MobilePhonesDirect, take a long look at all the different options, then make your pick.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Evo 3D pre-orders start in the UK, free from £33.5 per month, £499.99 unlocked
- UK: HP Pre 3 now up for pre-order with Orange and T-Mobile contracts, free from £20.42 per month
- Sony Xperia Z now available in the UK. US too if you’re willing to spend $849
- Prada Phone by LG 3.0 now available at T-Mobile UK, free from £36 per month
- BlackBerry Curve 9360 now available in the UK, free from £20.50 per month, £329.95 SIM-free