Two of Verizon’s upcoming Android smartphones – the Samsung Illusion and the Pantech Breakout – have appeared in what seem to be official press photos.
The Pantech Breakout is supposed to be a 4G LTE handset, coming with a 4 inch WVGA display, Android Gingerbread, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 512MB of RAM, and a single-core 1GHz processor. Verizon could launch it any day now.
The Samsung Illusion probably also runs Gingerbread, but it’s not an LTE device.
By the looks of it, the Illusion has an HVGA display, and will likely be offered for under $100 on contract. More on this as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Pantech Breakout LTE Android phone officially announced
- Samsung leaks a picture of the Illusion for Verizon
- Pantech Breakout is another 4G LTE smartphone headed to Verizon
- Verizon’s affordable Pantech Breakout with 4G LTE will be available on September 22
- Verizon officially launches the Samsung Illusion SCH-i110