Although it hasn’t been officially announced yet, we know that the HTC Holiday is going to be one of AT&T’s first 4G LTE smartphones (if not the first). We’ve seen the handset a few times until now, but only in rather blurry photos, so you may be interested to see the Holiday in a set of new, clear images.
BGR has received these new images, which show the HTC Holiday running on AT&T’s yet to be launched LTE network. As previously reported, the smartphone features Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread with Sense UI 3.0, a 4.5 inch qHD display, 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash, and a dual-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz.
AT&T and HTC will probably announce the Holiday pretty soon – we’ll certainly let you know when it happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Holiday to become Telstra’s first 4G smartphone
- HTC Raider 4G (Holiday) with 4.5 inch qHD screen, Android and LTE announced in Korea
- HTC Velocity will be Telstra’s first 4G LTE Android phone
- HTC Holiday Prototype spotted on Craigslist
- Verizon’s new dual-core LG Lucid 4G (Cayman) Android phone pictured