Officially announced at the end of August alongside its 9350 and 9370 CDMA versions, the BlackBerry Curve 9860 will be released by T-Mobile USA soon. Rumor has it that it’s going to happen on September 14, but we can’t be sure of that just yet.
What we can tell you is that the new Curve 9630 will probably cost $229.99 (on prepay) at T-Mobile – since that’s what the leaked document seen below reads.
The Curve 9360 will run BlackBerry OS 7, featuring a 2.4 inch display with 480 x 360 pixels, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HSDPA, GPS, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 800MHz processor, 512MB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 1000 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 and BlackBerry Curve 9380 officially announced
- BlackBerry Q10 coming soon to the UK
- RIM announces new BlackBerry Curve 9320
- BlackBerry Bold 9790, Curve 9380 and Curve 9350 officially announced in India
- Verizon BlackBerry Curve 9370 available now, $99.99 on contract