Expected to hit Europe starting October, the HTC Titan and Radar (which both run the new Windows Phone Mango OS) will of course be released in the UK, too. And it looks like this will happen on October 15 – that’s according to Amazon UK, which currently takes pre-orders for the two WP handsets.
Amazon is asking £489.99 (about €555) for the HTC Titan, and £349.99 (about €396) for the HTC Radar. These prices are relatively on par with the ones for the German market.
The HTC Titan is the biggest Windows Phone you’ve ever seen, sporting a 4.7 inch WVGA display, and offering lots of high-end features, including a 1.5GHz processor, and an 8MP camera with f/2.2 lens. The HTC Radar is obviously smaller, featuring a 3.8 inch WVGA display, 1GHz processor, and a 5MP camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Titan (Eternity) and Radar (Omega) with Windows Phone Mango announced
- HTC Titan, Radar and Sensation XE to arrive in the UK in early October
- HTC Titan and Radar priced
- HTC Radar to be Orange UK’s first Windows Phone Mango handset
- HTC Titan II (Radiant) with LTE, Windows Phone and 16MP camera announced by AT&T