Have you been eager to hop aboard Verizon’s LTE bandwagon but were patient enough to wait for the Motorola Droid Bionic to get released? If so, it’s time to receive your reward. After nine painful months riddled with delays and design changes, you can now jump over to Verizon’s site and grab the latest 4G miracle on Big Red’s lineup for $300.
That’s not the only site offering the beast, however; if you’re hip to grab your phone through retailers, Amazon already has the phone ready to go (though it does mention the device is “backordered”). New customers get hooked up with a $200 price tag, while customers upgrading their existing Verizon service can snag one for $250.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic discounted at Amazon again, now only $119
- Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic now just $59.99 at Costco with free accessories. It’s $0.01 at Amazon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic now just $149.99, Droid X2 almost free at Amazon
- The Droid Bionic and LG Enlighten show up on Verizon’s TestMan site
- Motorola Droid Bionic not canceled, Verizon should launch it in the summer with new features