After INQ, HTC and Vodafone, Motorola is getting ready to launch a Facebook phone as well. The new handset is called Motorola EX225 and, according to an image found over at the Bluetooth SIG, it has a dedicated Facebook button, deep Facebook integration in the UI, a full QWERTY keyboard, and a 2.4 inch landscape display.
Most probably, the EX225 doesn’t run Android (I don’t see any Android buttons at all), so I suspect it’s Brew-based, like other recent Moto handsets are.
There’s a slightly different version of the EX225, called EX226, and it looks like this will feature dual SIM capabilities, without having a Facebook button:
For the moment, we don’t know when and where Motorola is going to launch its Facebook-loving phone, but the company should unveil some official details soon. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone has a Facebook phone, too
- Rumor: Verizon’s Motorola “Droid T2″ to be the world’s first Android Gingerbread phone
- XT1055 might be a Motorola X Phone for US Cellular
- Motorola MT710 oPhone is like a keyboard-less Droid for China
- Motorola i856 iDEN phone leaked; should be released in Q3 2009