Cricket Wireless’ second Android Gingerbread smartphone – the Samsung Vitality – has been officially announced by the carrier, and it should be released pretty soon – unfortunately, we still don’t know when exactly.
The Vitality features a 3.5 inch HVGA display, an 800MHz processor, 3.2MP camera, and a 4GB SanDisk memory card pre-installed. The handset will come with Muve Music, allowing you to get get unlimited music downloads (included in your rate plan).
The price of the Samsung Vitality will probably not be much higher than the price of the Huawei Ascend II (Cricket’s first Gingerbread smartphone), so customers should expect to pay about $150 for it. Update: actually, the Vitality will cost $199.99. No contract required.
You can find out more here at Cricket.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cricket will launch the Samsung Vitality with Muve Music
- Cricket intros ZTE Score with Android Gingerbread and Muve Music
- Cricket announces the ZTE Groove, out tomorrow for $129.99
- Samsung Galaxy Admire 2 and Galaxy Discover will join the S4 at Cricket
- Huawei Ascend low-cost Android phone announced by Cricket