According to a leaked document unveiled by Mobile Syrup, the Puccini should be launched by Rogers in Canada sometime soon. Reportedly, it will come with support for Rogers LTE network, hence its name seen on the document: HTC Puccini LTE (well, actually the document reads “Pucinni”, but that’s obviously a typo).
Certainly, this is by no means a confirmation that HTC’s new 10.1 inch Android Honeycomb tablet is headed to Rogers. But the carrier did say that it’s going to launch “an LTE tablet from an important manufacturer”, so this could be it.
If indeed released, the HTC Puccini LTE would be Rogers’ first true 4G tablet – unlike the recently launched Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G, which features HSPA+ support, but no LTE.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Puccini to be one of AT&T’s first LTE Android tablets?
- HTC Puccini Android Honeycomb tablet launching in September on early October?
- Telus to launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G on September 8, Rogers prices it at $599.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be released by Rogers
- AT&T’s HTC Puccini Android Honeycomb tablet pictured again