Nokia 700 – one of he company’s first Symbian Belle smartphones – can be pre-ordered now in the UK, where at least two online retailers are offering the handset.
Play.com asks £259.99 ( €302) for the 700, saying it’s “due for release on October 21.”
MobileFun is also taking pre-orders for the new Nokia smartphone, letting you choose between the white version (here) and the grey one (here). It’s asking a bit more for the handset, though: £279.95 (€325).
The Nokia 700 features a 3.2 inch ClearBlack AMOLED display with 640 x 360 pixels, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC support, 5MP camera with 720p video recording, 1GHz processor, and 2GB of internal memory.
In other Nokia news, the Nokia 500 (which has most of the features the 700 offers, but runs Symbian Anna) is going to be released in about two weeks from now in Portugal. Nokia Portugal is officially asking €229.90 for the 500. I assume the phone will be released in other markets pretty soon as well.
Via My Nokia Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 700 with Symbian Belle coming to T-Mobile UK this month
- Nokia N8 with Symbian^3 and 12MP camera officially announced; €370 in Q3 (video)
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 in hands-on photos, videos
- Nokia N801T with Symbian Anna and NFC announced in China
- Nokia 500 with Symbian Anna and 1GHz processor announced (video)