The Android device that has received the most hype this summer is without a question the Samsung Galaxy S II. While our buddies over in Europe have been enjoying its greatness, we have been waiting for it to land stateside.The Galaxy S II was introduced in the US to three out of the four major US carriers a week and a half ago. Sprint will be the first of the three to carry the phone. The device will be available on September 16th for $199.99 on a new two year contract.
Walmart has just made the device available for pre-order for $100 less than that of what Sprint is offering it for. If you are unfamiliar with the Epic 4G Touch, it spots a 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM,16GB onboard storage, a 8 megapixel camera in the rear with 1080 PD recordingand a 2 megapixel front-facing camera.
I highly recommend pre-ordering your copy if you are very interested in the phone and do not want to wait till next Friday. This phone not only beats most of the competition specs wise, but also price wise thanks to WallMart. We will keep you update on the status of the Epic 4G Touch.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G only $99 at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S II listed as “coming soon” on AT&T’s website
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch now available to order online
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch, HTC Evo Design 4G and Motorola Admiral headed to Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G and Galaxy Rush announced by Boost Mobile. Galaxy Reverb headed to Virgin Mobile