The rumored HTC Runnymede seems to be a real device after all, since an officially-looking render of it has appeared on the Web.
As previously reported, the Runnymede should feature a large 4.7 inch display, which would make it the Android version of the HTC Titan, announced not long ago as one of HTC’s first Windows Phone Mango handsets. There are certainly similarities between the two phones – the overall design isn’t too different (although the Runnymede has more rounded corners), and the front-facing camera is situated in the same place.
Like the Titan, the Runnymede should be powered by a 1.5GHz single-core processor. Other features reportedly include Android Gingerbread, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 768MB of RAM, and 16GB / 32GB of internal memory.
HTC will probably announce the handset under a different name, since Runnymede doesn’t make much sense. Unfortunately, for now we have no idea when the company plans to unveil the device.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Runnymede fully exposed, Beats Audio logo visible
- HTC Sensation XL to be launched in the UK on October 24?
- AT&T’s HTC Titan to be included in a BOGO offer?
- AT&T’s HTC Titan II hits the FCC with LTE in tow
- HTC Titan (Eternity) and Radar (Omega) with Windows Phone Mango announced