Well, Vodafone UK has listed (for a brief time) four iPhone 5 models on a product page for its Sure Signal 3G booster: iPhone 5 16GB Black, iPhone 5 32GB Black, iPhone 5 16GB White, and iPhone 5 32GB White. So, assuming this wasn’t just a mistake of some sort (from the folks who manage Voda’s website), we should see Apple announcing its new smartphone in both white and black – but that isn’t a surprise, is it? A surprising thing would be for Apple not to unveil a new iPhone with a bigger (64GB) storage capacity.
Right now, the Vodafone Sure Signal webpage doesn’t show the iPhone 5 anymore, but obviously still lists the older iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS models.
Apple will probably announce the new iPhone 5 at the end of this month, or in early October.
Via Apple Insider
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White iPhone 4G / HD caught in the wild?
- Apple delays white iPhone 4 again, won’t be available until “later this year”
- Vodafone UK drops iPhone 4S prices before launch
- Apple screwed up – white iPhone 4 delayed; retina display has problems
- Apple’s iPad Mini could have an 8GB version. October 23 announcement seemingly confirmed