US Cellular has officially announced its first Android handset to come with a dual-core processor (Nvidia Tegra, 1GHz): the Motorola Electrify.
The Electrify is not a brand new device, since it’s just a renamed Motorola Photon 4G (already available at Sprint), but I’m sure lots of US Cellular customers will be more than happy to see it on shelves.
Running Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, the Moto Electrify features a 4.3 inch qHD display (another first for US Cellular), Wi-Fi, GPS, 8MP camera with HD video recording, VGA front-facing camera, HDMI, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
US Cellular will sell the Motorola Electrify for $199.99 on contract. The smartphone is already featured on the carrier’s official website (here), but it’s not available yet.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Electrify M with Android ICS and LTE announced for US Cellular
- US Cellular intros Motorola Electrify 2 with Android ICS, and waterproof Defy XT
- Motorola Electrify available now at US Cellular
- Motorola Electrify M now available at US Cellular
- HTC Hero S, HTC Wildfire S and HTC Flyer announced by US Cellular