Orange will offer the Xperia Ray both on pay monthly (for free on select plans), and pay as you go. Customers can choose between the black version of the smartphone – see it here – or the white one – see it here.
As you may already know, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray features Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 3.3 inch FWVGA display, 1GHz single-core processor, and an 8MP camera with 720p video recording.
Another new smartphone that’s coming to Orange UK is the Bada-based Samsung Wave 578.
The Wave 578 seems to be Orange’s first handset to come with the “amazing Quick Tap contactless payment technology” which, of course, leverages on Bada’s NFC capabilities. Other than that, the phone features a 3.2 inch display with 400 x 240 pixels, HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.2MP rear camera, and a VGA front-facing camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia S coming to Orange UK, Vodafone has no plans to offer it
- Samsung Wave 723 launched in Germany, kind of expensive (€349)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro coming soon to Orange UK
- Samsung Wave 3, Wave M and Wave Y with Bada 2.0 announced
- Orange UK launching white Xperia X10, HMV mobile games store