Here’s yet another image of the unannounced HTC Runnymede – this time it’s clearly an official render, which shows the smartphone’s front, back, and right side (like most official HTC renders do).
As you can see below, the Runnymede is quite thin – it’s probably 9.9mm thin, just like the Windows Phone Mango-based HTC Titan (with which the Runnymede shares some features). We can also see the Beats Audio logo on the back of the handset.
The HTC Runnymede will come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Sense UI, a 4.7 inch WVGA display, 1.5GHz single-core processor, 16GB or 32GB of internal memory, 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash, and a front-facing camera. The smartphone will probably be announced really soon. We’ll obviously let you know when it happens.
Via ePrice China
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Runnymede press shot leaks – it’s like a Titan with Android
- HTC intros three new Desire smartphones with Android 4.0 ICS in China: VT T328t, VC T328d, and V T328w
- HTC Runnymede to be launched as HTC Bass?
- Dual SIM HTC T328w Wind with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich spotted in China
- HTC One X and One V to start shipping on April 2