The Motorola Defy+ is, as you’ve undoubtedly gathered from its name, the successor to the rugged Defy. The Defy+ was announced last month and as far as we know it’s set to go on sale in the UK this month.
And since we’re almost halfway through September, it was clearly only a matter of time before a retailer (or two) started taking pre-orders for Motorola’s Android-powered device.
One of the companies that chose to take the bold step of letting you pre-order a Defy+ is BuyMobilePhones. It’s offering the handset on contract with O2, Vodafone, T-Mobile, or Orange. So that’s almost all the major UK operators there (notably absent is Three).
The cheapest contract that will net you the Defy+ for free costs £15.32 per month, comes from T-Mobile, and offers you 300 minutes, 300 texts, and 500 MB of data each month. Alternatively, for the same monthly amount, you can scrap the data and get unlimited texts (although why get a smartphone if you’re not going to use data on it?).
There are literally dozens of other options available at BuyMobilePhones. So if you’re interested in being among the first in the UK to get your hands on a Motorola Defy+, head over there right now and make your pick. One of those many plans is surely tailored to fit your particular communication needs.
If, however, you’re not the contract-signing kind, Clove has you covered. The retailer lets you pre-order a SIM-free, unlocked Defy+ for £246. The smartphone is expected to ship before the end of this month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini and Mini Pro up for pre-order in the UK on contract, free from £15/month
- Motorola Motoluxe can now be pre-ordered on contract in the UK, free from £13.50 per month
- HTC One V on-contract pre-orders start in the UK, free from £13.50 per month
- Sony Xperia S goes on pre-order in the UK, free from £21.50 per month
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month