If you like Windows Phone and think that bigger is always better, you probably already love the HTC Titan. If you enjoy actually seeing each individual pixel in your phone’s display, then you may just adore HTC’s new flagship WP offering.
And if you’re in the Netherlands, here’s some good news. If you want to make sure you’ll be among the first persons in the country to get their hands on a brand new HTC Titan, you can now pre-order one right here. So the UK isn’t the only place where you can pre-order the Titan anymore.
The gigantic smartphone is priced at €508 (equivalent to $699 at today’s exchange rate) in the Netherlands, which is quite a bit cheaper than what we were expecting. Deliveries are set to start on October 7, so almost exactly one year after Windows Phone was first unveiled, HTC’s second wave of WP devices will hit the streets.
The HTC Titan has a 4.7-inch 480×800 Super LCD touchscreen, a single-core 1.5 GHz processor, an 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 16 GB of internal storage space, 512 MB of RAM, 14.4 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and a 1600 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Wave 3 pre-orders start in the UK for £399.99
- HTC Titan and Radar with Windows Phone Mango available for pre-order in the UK
- HTC to release three Windows Phone 8 devices this year, codenamed Zenith, Accord, and Rio
- AT&T’s HTC Titan II hits the FCC with LTE in tow
- AT&T HTC Titan will be available on November 20 for $199.99